Withdrawal You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must (Schweitzer performance, Dramburger road 13, 24568 Kaltenkirchen, phone: 017647366755, E-mail: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (eg, a letter sent by mail or E -Mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will promptly (for example by e-mail) send you a confirmation of receipt of such withdrawal.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of Withdrawal If you withdraw from this contract, we will have you all the payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your having a different type of delivery than that offered by us, favorable standard delivery), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the day on which the notice of your withdrawal of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not exist with contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded,
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the supply of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can not be delivered until 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence,
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.